Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011 Year in Review



I would like to thank everyone that has stopped by my blog, taken the time to comment, and shared my content. I truly appreciate your visits and participation. Here is a list of my top five blogs for 2011. 




Most viewed:  Moved or Captured ~ Yes





Most Liked: Regret...we didn't connect the dots






Most Commented:  LoveSick 









Most Shared:  Heavenly ~ take me there







The blog I am Most Proud of:  Underbelly or Naked: It's just different parts of the same animalwas my very first blog.






Well, there you have it, the list. Were you surprised by any that made the list? Is there another category you would like me to add for next year?




Thank you for a wonderful 2011! Looking forward to 2012 :)



No comments:

Post a Comment