24 x 30 x 1.5 inches
61 x 76.2 x 3.81 cm
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Sunday, September 25, 2011
24 x 36 x 1.5 inches
61 x 91.4 x 3.81 cm
|Just over 100 Swarovski crystals applied by hand|
|close-up to show color and texture|
|close-up to highlight more texture|
I really love this piece.
Do you always have your silver lining in sight?
Do you think it requires hope? Or hope and faith?
Friday, September 23, 2011
~ SOLD ~
24 X 30 X 1.5 inches
61 x 76.2 x 3.81 cm
~The way to see faith is to shut the eye of reason~ Benjamin Franklin
~Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen~ Hebrews 11:1
~To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary.
To one without faith, no explanation is possible~ Thomas Aquinas
~Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase~ Martin Luther King Jr.
~Faith is a passionate intuition~ William Woodsworth
Swarovski crystals representing Faith
(it's a little hard to see the crystals, but they are there:)
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on faith. Is it necessary? What are your favorite faith quotes?
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
|Versatile Blogger Award|
- Thank the person who shared the award with you, by linking back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this Award along to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know about it.
And the award goes to....
1. Tale Spinning by Stuart Nager
2. Art From My Heart by Marie Segal
3. Learning to Live Organically by Natalie Levins
4. An Awakened Mind by Maria Portas
5. How to Make it Big in Your Home Business by Terri Pattio
6. Blog of Tim V. by Tim Villard
7. What Little Things by Samantha Bangayan
8. Working Naked by Lisa Kanarek
9. The College Wallet by Greta Hansen
10. Bill's Big mlm Blog By Bill Gelwick
11. Work with Brian and Felicia By Brian and Felicia White
12. Laurie Justus Pace by Laurie Pace
13. The Coffee House Coach by Arthur Tassinello
14. Leslie Saeta Fine Art by Leslie Saeta
15. Pushing Giants by Kenneth Morgan
The blogging world is less than five months old to me. I am certainly a newbie. Finding 15 blogs was a challenge for me, I realized I need to and would like to read more and broaden my topics some. I really enjoy supporting other's endeavours and I wish the above authors an abundance of success in all things. In the above blogs you will find motivation, inspiration, laughter, art, business tips, how-to's, stories, poetry...
I encourage you to stop by each one and say hello and congratulate them on their well deserved award.
If you have any questions or comments, as always please feel free to ask/post below :)
Friday, September 9, 2011
|Close-up of The Awakening|
Each panel is 30 x 24 x 1.5 inches
76.2 x 61 x 3.81 cm
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
|Close-up of LoveSick|
24 x 48 x 1.5 in
61 x 121.9 x 3.81 cm
Have you ever been lovesick? Do you think this sonnet describes it accurately? I'd love to hear your thoughts.