Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

Versatile Blogger Award

 An award! Whoo Hoo!!!

I have only been writing my blog for about four months and to be recognized by not one, but TWO different fellow bloggers, well, I’m speechless. Did I mention it was on the same day?!? Crazy!

First I would like to thank Deeone Higgs, author of  Kingskidd Chronicles .I KNOW he reads so many blogs so the fact I was on his radar just tickles me. He is someone I have known shortly and have come to enjoy sharing and challenging each others thoughts and ideas. Thanks D!

Secondly, I would very humbly (curtsying) like to thank Mike Shippey, fine author of HABITUALVICTORY.COM . I have to admit I was thrilled to receive the award from my friend Deeone but to be surprised by a stranger…well, that’s just down right cool. Thank you Mike!

So, there are a few rules for the recipients of this wonderful award:

  1. Thank the person who shared the award with you, by linking back to them in your post. 
  2. Share 7 things about yourself.
  3. Pass this Award along to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know about it. 

Seven things you may not know about me.

1 ~ I nap daily. Seriously.

2 ~ After the Bible, I find the construction and assembly of the dictionary and thesaurus very illuminating and engaging. Sadly you would not know this by my limited vocabulary and poor spelling.

3 ~ My favorite breakfast is chicken enchiladas with two fried eggs on top. I don't have it often but that is probably why it continues to be my favorite.

4 ~ When I was 18,  I played in three different soccer cups (tournaments) in three different European countries. And yes, it was very cool.

5 ~ As much as I love all my 4-inch heels, I can quickly kick them off (gently of course) to don a helmet and gloves to ride an ATV in the sand dunes.  

6 ~ As much as I love sports, I don't really get into boxing. Yet, I love ALL boxing movies and I find chess-boxing fascinating. I'm still trying to figure all that out too.

7 ~ I LOVE love.
     

Well, there you go…just when you thought you knew me ;)


And the award goes to....

 1. Tale Spinning by Stuart Nager
 2. Art From My Heart by Marie Segal
 3. Learning to Live Organically by Natalie Levins
 4. An Awakened Mind by Maria Portas
 5. How to Make it Big in Your Home Business by Terri Pattio
 6. Blog of Tim V. by Tim Villard
 7. What Little Things by Samantha Bangayan
 8. Working Naked by Lisa Kanarek
 9. The College Wallet by Greta Hansen
10. Bill's Big mlm Blog By Bill Gelwick
11. Work with Brian and Felicia By Brian and Felicia White
12. Laurie Justus Pace by Laurie Pace
13. The Coffee House Coach by Arthur Tassinello
14. Leslie Saeta Fine Art by Leslie Saeta
15. Pushing Giants by Kenneth Morgan


The blogging world is less than five months old to me. I am certainly a newbie. Finding 15 blogs was a challenge for me, I realized I need to and would like to read more and broaden my topics some.  I really enjoy supporting other's endeavours and I wish the above authors an abundance of success in all things. In the above blogs you will find motivation, inspiration, laughter, art, business tips, how-to's, stories, poetry...
I encourage you to stop by each one and say hello and congratulate them on their well deserved award.

If you have any questions or comments, as always please feel free to ask/post below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment