Saturday, October 8, 2011

Summer of Love







Summer of love I love your memory
Smiling, holding hands, wining and dining
Laughing, playing, with so much life and free
Always together, our souls combining

Running your fingers through my long black hair
Our sweet mouths were closed while our brown eyes talked
A place of millions; we were not aware
Your safe arms holding me close while we walked

No one else can play our instrumental
It’s an unduplicated melody
One we stumbled upon accidental
I smile when I think of the history

Our love rises above the solar wind
And pulls stronger than the greatest black hole
A love so mighty we can not rescind
Alive and powerful we can’t control

Summer ended …our love will always be
Summer of love…I love your memory




Summer of Love
24 x 36 x 1.5 inches
61 x 91.4 x 3.81 cm
This painting is hi-gloss


Picture taken a little closer to show gloss effect


Why are so many songs and books based on summer loves? 


No comments:

Post a Comment